Yul Edochie In Clash With Rita Edochie

 After Yul Edochie, the nephew of thea Actress Rita Edochie's husband, alleged that she had never contacted him but had instead been exploiting him to gain social media clout, Rita Edochie responded.




Yul had expressed his feelings towards his aunt in response to the unfortunate passing of well-known artist Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, better known by his stage name Mohbad. 

He claimed that the abuse could have led to his demise on Instagram when he criticized Nigerians for harassing him after he married his second wife Judy Austin.Yul also pointed out that after Mohbad claimed of being beaten by those connected to his old record label, Marlian Music, those who had previously ridiculed him on social media were suddenly grieving his passing.

Yul continued by saying Rita, his uncle's wife, has not contacted Yul since he lost his kid Kambili, according to Yul, who also said that Rita prefers to use his marriage to Judy to gain influence online.

Rita responded by posting on her Instagram account that Yul's statement had brought tears to her eyes. She continued by saying that she had avoided addressing him directly because he is not acting like himself.

Rita claimed that Judy, Yul's second wife and the "Drama Devil," had "caged" and "put in a bottle" Yul. She threatened to keep criticizing Judy until she allowed Yul to be freed from the bottle and go home.


Her words,

“This particular line made tears drip 😭😭😭😭😭 from my eyes, especially the word “my own” (even my own aunty has not called me on the phone for one day to ask me what happened).

Good thing you still regard me as your own aunty. But I will not say anything on this for now. Also, saying that I am using your name and matter as a traffic medium on my page, how hilarious can this be 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂??? But I will still not say anything because I am happy you know me too well.

My dear son, you are not the subject matter, and that is the reason I don’t talk about you because I know you are not yourself anymore. But you will surely get back to whom you used to be, whether Drama Devil (Judy Austin) likes it or not. There are no doubts.

You are being caged/bottled by your so-called wife, whom you picked, not knowing when and how you did.

The subject matter is the so-called wife we woke up one morning to hear you picked, and until she releases you, she will still remain my subject matter. And the sooner she opens this bottle and breaks it into pieces, so you can freely return to your humble abode, the better for us all in entirety. 


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post