He's A Married Man- Tunde Ednut Tells Ladies Looking For Davido'a Contact

 *"He's married man" - Tunde Ednut to ladies requesting Davido's contact information.*

Nigerian entertainer Tunde Ednut has issued a caution to women entering his DM and ask for the contact details of his buddy and singer Davido. Tunde Ednut revealed his anger in a furious Instagram status, writing that he was sick of getting messages from women asking to be introduced to Davido.

Ednut said that these women completely disregarded the singer's devotion to his marriage to famous chef Chioma Rowland.

The well-known blogger issued a stern warning, saying that if anybody messaged him again and claimed to care for Davido, he would not think twice about making their photos public.



He wrote;

“Let me make this known; I am tired of ladies messaging me “Please, I want Davido. Just introduce me and leave everything to me”…,“Shey una no get respect. He’s a married man. He’s not single. IF YOU SEND ME THAT MESSAGE AGAIN, I GO POST YOUR PICTURE

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post