I Take Note Of My Dancers Age- Ruger

 



Ruger, Nigerian musician who goes by the stage name Michael Adebayo Olayinka, has admitted that despite his contentious performances, his crew always verifies a woman's age before putting her on stage.

This was covered in a recent conversation with the young artist on the Zero Conditions podcast.He claims that before he dances on stage with anyone during his performances, his staff always verifies that they are older than 21, and he obtains permission before the dance.He continued by saying that other Nigerian performers had asked women to dance, but people only seemed to object when he did.

His words were:

“First of all, I’m not the first to do it; lots of artiste do it and they’ll not come for them but maybe because it’s Ruger, they’ll now come for me. But on stage, before I bring any girl on stage, my team checks their ID to make sure they are over 21. If you’re 18 or 19, you’re not climbing that stage. And I ask them openly on stage, ‘Are you ready?’ and they say yes, and they are eager to. I stand and they come to me but I feel like people just want to talk, maybe because it’s me.”


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post