“I’ll Be Performing In Warri; I Wan See Who Get Mind To Stop Me” – Davido Blows Hot

“I’ll Be Performing In Warri; I Wan See Who Get Mind To Stop Me” – Davido Blows Hot
Davido

 The Popular Nigerian singer, Davido blows hot after the ex NFF president; Amaju Pinnick, called him out for failing to appear at a show despite being paid a huge sum.

Antfly Media blog recalled that the NFF president had called the Afrobeats musician out for not turning up despite being paid $94,600.

In earlier reaction to this, Davido had recalled how the president had rendered many dream useless by misappropriating funds meant for footballers.

In a recent post, Davido has revealed that he will be performing in Warri in December.

He added that he would like to see those who would try to stop him from performing there, as he warned on what could happen to them.

“I will be performing in Warri in December ! I wan see who get mind stop me … body go tell you …,” he wrote.

See post below…


“I’ll Be Performing In Warri; I Wan See Who Get Mind To Stop Me” – Davido Blows Hot


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post